Ambre Resort & Spa proposes 297 rooms nestled between the coral-reef lagoon and lush tropical gardens, including 17 Junior Suites of 72m2 and 2 Ambre Suites.
• Rooms size from 17sqm to 80sqm
• 32’’ LCD flat screen TVs
• Wi-Fi Internet free access
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Electronic room safes (laptop-sized)
• Tea and coffee making facilities
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Ambre Resort brings you three restaurants in the All Inclusive package appealing to everyone’s taste with a choice of Mauritian, Creole, Indian and Chinese and Mediterranean cuisines. They are ideally located next to the pool, on the beach or with a splendid view on the lagoon.
Unwind at the resort’s two bars, the Coral Bar and the H&H Lounge with some of the country’s most exotic cocktails and infallible classics.
The Tropical Spa at Ambre Resort features four contemporary treatment rooms and a relaxing outdoor area: two gazebos will let you indulge in a Spa treatment whilst contemplating the ocean. To complement this authentic tropical experience, the Spa also features a steam room, a sauna and a Jacuzzi.
EVENT PLANNING FACILITIES
Ambre Resort offers professional event planning services as well as an idyllic setting, including function rooms of up to 155sqm for all your private and corporate events.
Make the most of your holiday in Mauritius! Ambre Resort features:
• Two swimming pools including an impressive pool of 735m2 and a tropical lap pool overlooking the beach.
• A range of free activities for guests including two floodlit tennis courts, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkelling and sports tournaments.
• An array of land and water sports including tennis lessons, waterskiing, big game fishing and parasailing: managed by external partners and subject to supplementary fees.
• A Fitness centre, with a range of cardio apparatus and training machines. Personal Training sessions available with a nominal fee.