The Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
Designed by the famous golf player Bernhard Langer, the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course of extraordinary concept and flawless execution that has been described as a ‘wonder of the game’.
- 18 Hole Championship Course with strong parkland features built on the island Par 72, measuring 6,476mt. Four tee options.
- Located on the most iconic island in Mauritius with a variety of sandy beaches overlooking the turquoise colors of one of the largest coral-reef lagoons.
- Full service clubhouse with Pro Shop, locker rooms, premium rental clubs, rental shoes and 68-seater restaurant overlooking 18th green.
- Driving range with 5 target greens and state-of-the-art Golf Academy with facilities including an indoor swing studio with the latest video and computer aided swing analysis software for both individual and group tuition.
- Golf carts with premium GPS system are not compulsory but are included in all green fee rates. Caddies available for hire on request.
- Three restaurants offering different styles of cuisines and two bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails where exciting Ile aux Cerfs theme nights can be organized for any corporate or private event.
Why stay at Ambre for your golf event?
If you plan your golf event with Ambre, Mauritius, your guests will enjoy the following services (supplements may apply):
- An all-inclusive formula at our 3 restaurants and 2 bars.
- A wide variety of beach and sea activities such as snorkelling, glass-bottom boat trips and lagoon fishing.
- Evening entertainment and cultural shows
- A Fitness centre, with a range of cardio apparatus and training machines. Personal Training sessions available with a nominal fee
- A tropical spa unveils contemporary treatment rooms, a romantic outdoor area a steam room, a sauna and a Jacuzzi.
- Function room of up to 140sqm for any event