Ambre is located minutes away from one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world – the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club. This golf course represents a unique “island” golfing experience surrounded by a shimmering turquoise lagoon.
Bernhard Langer designed this 18-hole championship golf course of extraordinary concept and flawless execution which has been described as a ‘wonder of the game’.
• 18 Hole Championship Course with strong parkland features built on the island Par 72, measuring 6,476mt. Four tee options.
• Full service clubhouse with Pro Shop, locker rooms, premium rental clubs, rental shoes and 68-seater restaurant overlooking 18th green.
• Driving range with 5 target greens and state-of-the-art Golf Academy. Golf Academy facilities include an indoor swing studio with the latest video and computer aided swing analysis software for both individual and group tuition.
• Clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole and welcoming all golfers and guests.
• Golf carts with premium GPS system are not compulsory but are included in all green fee rates. Caddies available for hire on request.
• Ambre Resort guests receive complimentary green fees**; for them, golf carts are available on request at a fee.
If you would like to play this tremendous course, which is recognised as being one of the most beautiful golf courses in Mauritius if not the world, you will be transferred from Ambre to the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, just 20 minutes away.
** Guests of TUI UK benefit from discounted green fees at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club’s championship golf course.