5 good reasons to visit Ile aux Cerfs Mauritius
1. The most iconic island in Mauritius with a variety of sandy beaches overlooking the turquoise colours of one of the largest coral-reef lagoons.
2. Three restaurants offering different styles of cuisine and two bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
3. The Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club and its 18-hole par-72 championship golf course. Designed by Bernhard Langer it is one the most famous golf courses in the world.
4. Exciting Ile aux Cerfs theme nights for any corporate or private event.
5. Easy access to the island of Ile aux Cerfs is provided to the guests of Ambre Resort.
The exclusive beach at Ile aux Cerfs
Experience a world far from the world! Situated on the South East of Ile aux Cerfs by the side of our Golf Course, a quiet and peaceful atmosphere prevails on our exclusive beach.
Enjoy this magnificent white sand beach dressed with trendy sunbeds and beach parasols for your pleasure and a succulent seafood lunch together with a personalised beach butler service.
Restaurants and bars
The Ile aux Cerfs island features 3 restaurants offering different styles of cuisine and 2 bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
- Paul & Virginie Restaurant, a barefoot restaurant serving grilled, fried or steamed local fish, seafood, simple Mauritian dishes and wooden-oven baked pizzas overviewing the famous turquoise water of Ile aux Cerfs with its natural swimming-pool lulled by the white sandy beach. Seats: 250 to 500.
- La Chaumière Masala Restaurant, set in a unique location, offers a palette of three cuisines namely Indian, Mauritian and Asian where customary cuisines have been revisited with the talent and audacity of our Chef. Seats: 130.
- Sands Beach Bar features a large variety of pizzas, from Italian classics to newly revisited pizzas by our Chef.
- Langers Bar & Grill built on the highest point of Ile aux Cerfs overlooking the beautiful driving range. The Restaurant is a cool, open and relaxing space, perfect for exquisite lunches and relaxing after your round, or taking a quiet break.