The light side of life
Ambre Mauritius offers gorgeous four-star, all-inclusive accommodation for guests from the age of 16 at our adults-only resort. The uninterrupted views of the tropical Indian Ocean from our resort provide our guests with prime seating to one of nature’s most spectacular moments every day; sunrise—encouraging guests to live on the light side of life from the break of day. Designed with the intention to ensure this light filters into everything we are and do, from our beautiful open architecture to our unparalleled service, we set the stage for tranquil, carefree holidays in the sun.
Whether you are taking in the quiet at sunrise, celebrating the sunset or enjoying the glorious beaches, we are Ambre Mauritius are here to enhance your experience. From special and unexpected treats in your room to group fitness classes and stellar beach service—we go above and beyond to ensure your holiday is filled with memories that last a lifetime.
- These first floor rooms of 80m2 can accommodate a maximum of 3 people, with an additional bed in the living room.
- Ground floor or first floor rooms: ideal for honeymooners, with a separate shower and bathtub, sea facing and inclusive of a…
- Ground floor or first floor rooms with king size or twin beds are sea facing, inclusive of a balcony or terrace.
- First floor or second floor rooms with king or twin beds are sea facing.
- Ground or first or second floor rooms with king size beds located at the end of the hotel’s South wing in a more tranquil…
Perfect your swing on the world-class Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club or explore the marine life. Skim the clear water’s surface on a pedalo or play beach volleyball with new friends. Welcome dawn with yoga on the beach, toast to a day well lived at one of our bars or dance the night away at our nightclub, Shakers. At Ambre Mauritius, the options are unlimited.
- Please find below the communiqué sent today by Mr. Jean-Pierre Dalais, Chairman of Sun Limited
- f you are looking for one absolute must-do activity while on holiday in Mauritius, then definitely opt for a day trip that…
- The magic of Trou aux Cerfs (also known as Murr’s Volcano) centres on a dormant volcanic cone and crater which sits…
- There’s no denying that this exotic idyll is beautiful, but is Mauritius a safe destination to travel to? If you are…
- Soaking up the sun on the glorious beaches is certainly a must when visiting this island paradise, but don’t miss out on the…
Free Water Sports
All Inclusive - Adults Only Hotel
Preferred Access to Ile aux Cerfs