IT’S TIME TO DISCOVER MAURITIUS NOW!
As from 1 July 2022, you no longer have to test or self-isolate to enjoy a Mauritius holiday. All travellers can enjoy a holiday on our beautiful island and explore freely from day one of their stay.
We put strict health protocols in place during the global pandemic and these have been recognised as some of the best in the world. Over 90% of our islanders have had two doses of a vaccination; and around two thirds of adults aged over 18 have recieved their booster shot. Mauritius is fully open to all travellers, so come and explore. We are ready and waiting to welcome you.
Plan your Mauritius holiday
Want to know what to expect at every stage of your Mauritius holiday?
Here’s our step-by-step guide.
- Plan your holiday to Mauritius, booking flights and your accommodation
- You do not need to book a Covid-19 test before flying to Mauritius
- Prior to travel, it is recommended that all travellers fill out the Mauritius All in One travel form, which you can access via the link below. It will generate a PDF document with a QR Code. Please print a hard copy of this completed form and present it to Health Officials on arrival at Mauritius Airport. If you have not filled out the All in One travel form, foreign nationals must fill out an Immigration Disembrakation Card on arrival at the airport.
Airport & Flight
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth throughout the flight, unless eating or drinking, and disinfect your hands regularly
- Passengers travelling through hubs or making a stopover must take into consideration the COVID-19 protocols in the respective countries
Arrival & Transfer
- You will have a temperature check on arrival via thermal camera
- Wearing a face mask at the airport or port is mandatory. We highly recommend regularly sanitising your hands
- Testing on arrival is no longer required for travellers
- Present your completed All In One travel form to Health Officials on arrival at Mauritius Airport. If you have not filled out the All In One travel form, foreign nationals must fill out an immigration Disembarkation Card on arrival at the airport
- After baggage collection, you can be taken to your hotel by a DMC, taxi or other means of transportation. Face masks must be worn in the vehicle
At Your Hotel
- You do not need to take a COVID-19 test on arrival at your accommodation
- You no longer have to wear a mask during your holiday, except at the airport or port, in hospitals or on public transport
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and are asymptomatic, you will have to isolate for seven days within your accommodation. You can find out full details via our FAQs page
- All hotel staff, as well as their immediate family, have been vaccinated
- Housekeeping in guest rooms will be carried out in strict compliance with sanitary protocols
- Enjoy activities including watersports, scuba diving, golf courses and fitness centres during your stay
- Kids’ and teens’ clubs within hotels will be open and babysitting services are available, with sanitary protocols in place
- The use of the spa is allowed
- You can explore our beautiful island’s landscapes and attractions from day one of your holiday, ensuring you wear a mask on public transport
- Relax and enjoy your holiday!
- If you need to take a PCR test to travel home or onwards to a new destination, you must pay for this. The extra cost will be between Rs 2500 – 3500
Or you can visit: https://mauritiusnow.com/faqs/