The light side of life
Ambre Mauritius offers gorgeous four-star, all-inclusive accommodation for guests from the age of 16 at our adults-only resort. The uninterrupted views of the tropical Indian Ocean from our resort provide our guests with prime seating to one of nature’s most spectacular moments every day; sunrise—encouraging guests to live on the light side of life from the break of day. Designed with the intention to ensure this light filters into everything we are and do, from our beautiful open architecture to our unparalleled service, we set the stage for tranquil, carefree holidays in the sun.
Whether you are taking in the quiet at sunrise, celebrating the sunset or enjoying the glorious beaches, we are Ambre Mauritius are here to enhance your experience. From special and unexpected treats in your room to group fitness classes and stellar beach service—we go above and beyond to ensure your holiday is filled with memories that last a lifetime.
- These first floor rooms of 80m2 can accommodate a maximum of 3 people, with an additional bed in the living room.
- Ground floor or first floor rooms: ideal for honeymooners, with a separate shower and bathtub, sea facing and inclusive of a…
- Ground floor or first floor rooms with king size or twin beds are sea facing, inclusive of a balcony or terrace.
- First floor or second floor rooms with king or twin beds are sea facing.
- Ground or first or second floor rooms with king size beds located at the end of the hotel’s South wing in a more tranquil…
Perfect your swing on the world-class Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club or explore the marine life. Skim the clear water’s surface on a pedalo or play beach volleyball with new friends. Welcome dawn with yoga on the beach, toast to a day well lived at one of our bars or dance the night away at our nightclub, Shakers. At Ambre Mauritius, the options are unlimited.
- And now, for a truly unique and exclusive romantic experience: you can embrace a culinary experience set up just for you and…
- Golfing guests are treated like VIPs when they visit one of the Sun Resorts hotels, where a wealth of signature golfing…
- It'll be difficult to make the most of the fabled Mauritius beaches if it rains, but you can still have an incredible time…
- The success of any event or conference can be influenced greatly by its location and service providers. Lack of ambience,…
Free Water Sports
All Inclusive - Adults Only Hotel
Preferred Access to Ile aux Cerfs