The light side of life
Ambre Mauritius offers gorgeous four-star, all-inclusive accommodation for guests from the age of 16 at our adults-only resort. The uninterrupted views of the tropical Indian Ocean from our resort provide our guests with prime seating to one of nature’s most spectacular moments every day; sunrise—encouraging guests to live on the light side of life from the break of day. Designed with the intention to ensure this light filters into everything we are and do, from our beautiful open architecture to our unparalleled service, we set the stage for tranquil, carefree holidays in the sun.
Whether you are taking in the quiet at sunrise, celebrating the sunset or enjoying the glorious beaches, we are Ambre Mauritius are here to enhance your experience. From special and unexpected treats in your room to group fitness classes and stellar beach service—we go above and beyond to ensure your holiday is filled with memories that last a lifetime.
- These first floor rooms of 80m2 can accommodate a maximum of 3 people, with an additional bed in the living room.
- These ground or first floor rooms of 72m2 can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. Complete with a balcony or a terrace, they…
- Ground floor or first floor rooms with king size or twin beds are sea facing, inclusive of a balcony or terrace.
- First floor or second floor rooms with king or twin beds are sea facing.
- Ground or first or second floor rooms with king size beds located at the end of the hotel’s South wing in a more tranquil…
Perfect your swing on the world-class Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club or explore the marine life. Skim the clear water’s surface on a pedalo or play beach volleyball with new friends. Welcome dawn with yoga on the beach, toast to a day well lived at one of our bars or dance the night away at our nightclub, Shakers. At Ambre Mauritius, the options are unlimited.
- One of the reasons why travelling to new and unique destinations is so fulfilling is because travellers are afforded a…
- Golf is an inspired sport, one that requires immense skill, focus and patience. But it also allows players to bond with…
- With incredibly fertile land, fruit trees in Mauritius grow in abundance the island over, providing locals with a plethora…
- Horse racing in Mauritius has incredible tradition, history and immense excitement at its core. At this point, it probably…
- Celebrate this festive season in style in our magnificent island-chic resort with our hand-picked programme of activities.
Free Golf at Ile aux Cerfs
Free Water Sports